NFL Week 2 KOOL Schwamee Says Vikes, Pack Win
The KOOL Schwamee just escaped the picks of Dave Cook. This week there is more drama for the NFL and for the games ahead.
Cincinnati has the first round celebrated Heisman Trophy winner, and Cleveland has the first round Heisman Trophy winner. Cleveland has something to prove, Cincinnatti wants to show they picked the right guy.
Dallas comes off a horrible loss and needs to scrape out a win. Buffalo has to keep pace with New England so they have to beat Miami. Carolina's Teddy Bridgewater needs a win, and Tom Brady has to beat Carolina in order to keep Tampa in the race in the NFC South. Jacksonville had a surprise win and now plays a Tennesee squad that is expecting a great season. Minnesota travels to the Colts. Both Quarterbacks need to show they are the man and can win. One more to look at. KC beat up on the Texans, now Baltimore gets them, could it be two Black and Blue weeks for them.
The KOOL Schwamee says Kirk is going to get his "you like this?" face on and take apart the Colts. (Some of the Vikings are playing for the Colts, so this will be interesting.) The Packers will be tested early, that's what Detroit does, but Aaron will yawn and show them who is going to the Hall of Fame.
There's another Drama. The Schwamee is one win ahead of Dave Cook from the Northland Fan's Northland's Sports Page. So far, the KOOL Schwamee is still the greatest, but can Dave have another stellar week, or will Brian Prudhomme (Top Local Celebrity.....pause for clapping) have a perfect week and take the lead. Time will tell.
Here are this week's games with the picks and records down below.
- Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns
- Atlanta Falcons Dallas Cowboys
- Buffalo Bills Miami Dolphins
- Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Denver Broncos Pittsburgh Steelers
- Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers
- Jacksonville Jaguars Tennessee Titans
- Los Angeles Rams Philadelphia Eagles
- Minnesota Vikings Indianapolis Colts
- New York Giants Chicago Bears
- San Francisco 49ers New York Jets
- Washington Arizona Cardinals
- Baltimore Ravens Houston Texans
- Kansas City Chiefs Los Angeles Chargers
- New England Patriots Seattle Seahawks
- New Orleans Saints Las Vegas Raiders
(11-5) Schwamee Picks: Cincinnati, Dallas, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Tennessee, LA Rams, Minnesota, Chicago, San Francisco, Arizona, Baltimore, KC, Seattle, New Orleans.
(8-8) Brian Picks: Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Chicago, Atlanta, Green Bay, Buffalo, San Francisco, LA Rams, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Baltimore, KC, Seattle, New Orleans
(10-6) Dave Picks: Cleveland, Chicago, Indianapolis, Dallas, Detroit, Buffalo, San Francisco, LA Rams, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Arizona, Baltimore, KC, Seattle, Las Vegas