NFL Week 16: Time Is Running Out For The Vikings
Looks like Green Bay will hold on to the number one spot for the playoffs, but the Vikings have to win out and hope the Cardinals and Bears lose.
There are other teams that need help this week. Baltimore is hanging on the edge and needs a couple of teams to lose. Las Vegas needs a miracle and win out. they are in the same seat as the Minnesota Vikings. For the Vikings they have to win out, the moons have to align, Venezuala has to have the Miss World winner, and Paul McCartney's album has to go to number one on the charts. Ok, so some of those things won't happen, or they might. What I'm trying to say is Minnesota needs a lot of help.
Pittsburgh lost for the first time and hasn't won since that game, they need to pull one out of their behinds and beat the Colts, or the Colts could move up in the standings. KC will most likely be the number one seed and is favored to go back to the Super Bowl.
I never thought I would say these two things, Cleveland can win and play their first game at home in the playoffs, and the Patriots are done for the season, but they can play spoiler for the Bills in the standings. Let the games begin!!!
Here are this week's games with the picks and records down below.
- Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Detroit Lions
- San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals
- Miami Dolphins vs Las Vegas Raiders
- Atlanta Falcons vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Chicago Bears vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Houston Texans
- Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets *
- Denver Broncos vs Los Angeles Chargers *
- Indianapolis Colts vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- New York Giants vs Baltimore Ravens
- Carolina Panthers vs Washington Football Team
- Los Angeles Rams vs Seattle Seahawks
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys
- Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers
- Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots
* Tentative flex schedule game, start time is subject to change.
Brian is trash-talking but he is backing the talk up as he has a good lead on Schwamee and Dave who look like they will have to see who takes second. Brian is exercising his dominance now.
Join the Northland's Sports Page on Northland Fan 106.5 FM on Saturdays at 10 am.
Here are the picks for this week:
(133-90-1) Schwamee Picks-MN, Pittsburgh, GB, Buffalo, TB, AZ, Miami, KC, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, LA Chargers, NY Giants, Washington, Seattle, Dallas
(149-74-1) Brian Picks: NO, TB, AZ, Miami, Cleveland, Baltimore, Houston, Chicago, KC, Pittsburgh, LA Chargers, Washington, Seattle, Philadelphia, GB, Buffalo
(141-82-1) Dave Picks:NO, TB, AZ, Las Vegas, Cleveland, Baltimore, Houston, Chicago, KC, LA Chargers, Washington, LA Rams, Philidelphia, Tennessee, Buffalo, Indianapolis