NFL Week 13: COVID Is Messing With The Schedule And Line-Ups
We have teams playing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays now, without a Quarterback, with their practice squad players.
This is the year that somebody that hasn't had any experience can have a chance to show they are more than a practice squad player. Chad Bebe of the Minnesota Vikings is getting time and showing he is worth holding on to. There are other people that are stepping up and becoming more valuable to their teams.
I never thought I would see the day the Cleveland Browns live up to their potential, and without Beckham. Cleveland plays Tennessee is a good team, and the Browns have a chance to show they are a quality team.
There are a lot of fluff teams playing this week. (Lions vs Bears oh my!!) who cares, right? Colts vs Texans, Jags at Minnesota, Raiders at Jets, Saints vs Falcons, Giants at Seahawks....anyone else yawning?
The Rams and Cards will be good. Rams in the first place and the Cardinals need to win to keep pace. Cards lose it could shift them out of the playoffs. There is too many good vs bad teams this week.
One thing to mention is the Patriots are in danger of not making the playoffs this year. Can they win this week to stay in it? This would be the week of all weeks that there are a lot of upsets because the third-string guy is playing and no one has a plan to stop him because they have never seen him. It's either going to be boring, or really exciting because the good teams will get beat up.
Here are this week's games with the picks and records down below.
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Miami Dolphins
- Cleveland Browns vs Tennessee Titans
- Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears
- Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs Minnesota Vikings
- Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Jets
- New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons
- Los Angeles Rams vs Arizona Cardinals
- New York Giants vs Seattle Seahawks
- New England Patriots vs Los Angeles Chargers
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Green Bay Packers
- Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Washington Football Team vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Buffalo Bills vs San Francisco 49ers
- Dallas Cowboys vs Baltimore Ravens
Bye: Carolina, Tampa Bay
Brian is already trash-talking, but he can, he looks like he could pull away from the other two and make the Schwamee and Dave fight it out for the second place. Brian is exercising his dominance now.
Join the NSP on Northland Fan 106.5 FM on Saturdays at 10 am.
Here are the picks for this week:
(101-75-1) Schwamee Picks-TN, Minnesota, LA Rams, GB, Miami, Chicago, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, NO, KC, NE, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Baltimore, Seattle
(116-60-1) Brian Picks: NO, Detroit, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Minnesota, TN, Miami, AZ, Seattle, GB, NE, KC, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Baltimore
(108-68-1) Dave Picks: Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Minnesota, Atlanta, Detroit, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Cleveland, Miami, Seattle, GB, LA Chargers, KC, Baltimore, AZ