NFL Week 14: There Is A Fight This Week For Wild Cards
There are a few teams at the top, leading their division. Then there are big losers who will get a good draft pick. This week, a lot of teams in the middle.
These are the teams that are fighting it out and need wins. AZ lost their playoff spot when they lost their game. That meant the Minnesota Vikings stepped into the last Wild Card spot. Both teams need a win this week to stay where they are. Right now the top teams are KC, Buffalo, and Pittsburgh in the AFC and New Orleans, the LA Rams and Green Bay are on the NFC side.
On the NFC side, the Vikings have the last spot for the Wild Card, but truthfully, Arizona, Chicago, Detroit, and SF all have a shot. On the AFC side, it's a much closer race for all the spots. Cleveland, Miami, and Indianapolis have the spots, but Las Vegas, Baltimore, and New England all are within a couple of wins.
So, here we go. Adding that extra spot has made it more exciting this year for the playoffs.
Here are this week's games with the picks and records down below.
- New England Patriots vs Los Angeles Rams
- Arizona Cardinals vs New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers
- Houston Texans vs Chicago Bears
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Indianapolis Colts vs Las Vegas Raiders
- New York Jets vs Seattle Seahawks
- Atlanta Falcons vs Los Angeles Chargers
- Green Bay Packers Detroit Lions
- New Orleans Saints Philadelphia Eagles
- Washington Football Team San Francisco 49ers
- Pittsburgh Steelers Buffalo Bills
- Baltimore Ravens Cleveland Browns
Brian is trash-talking but he is backing the talk up as he has a good lead on Schwamee and Dave who look like they will have to see who takes second. Brian is exercising his dominance now.
Join the Northland's Sports Page on Northland Fan 106.5 FM on Saturdays at 10 am.
Here are the picks for this week:
(112-79-1) Schwamee Picks-Washington, Buffalo, Cleveland, GB, MN, NO, NE, NY Giants, Dallas, Carolina, Chicago, KC, TN, LV, Seattle, LA Chargers
(127-64-1) Brian Picks: LA Rams, Houston, TN, Carolina, MN, Dallas, KC, AZ, Indianapolis, Seattle, GB, Atlanta, NO, SF, Buffalo, Baltimore
(118-73-1) Dave Picks: LA Rams, TB, TN, Carolina, KC, LV, AZ, Seattle, GB, LA Chargers, NO, Washington, Buffalo, Cleveland, Texans