NFL Week 12: This Is The Week Of Elimination
There are some great matchups this week. Teams that are desperate, teams that need to win to stay in the race, and teams that will be eliminated from the playoffs.
Thanksgiving is a yawner until Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Can Pitt go 11-0, Baltimore has been losing steam and need this win to stay near the playoffs, but they are drooling at the chance to be the first one to give the Steelers their first loss.
The Carolina-Minnesota game would have been fun to see Teddy Bridgewater play his old team, there's always that revenge most players want. Why is it Teddy is always injured when he's in Minnesota. (Too soon?) The Packers have the Bears this week. Nick Foles has looked good but is he injured? I think this is a cakewalk for Aaron Rodgers and will be a stat padder game.
Cleveland has a winning team. I never thought I would say that. Chargers at the Bills and the Bills are looking good too. They are definitely going to the playoffs, but they need to get consistent, beating the Chargers (who look good) will show everyone they have arrived and they will be the team to beat the Steelers.
Titans are unpredictable and so are the Colts, that will be a good game. Good teams, good running backs, good quarterbacks. The Colts are at home so that might be a problem.
The only other game worth watching is KC vs TB. KC might not be unbeaten but they are still the team to beat. Tom Brady needs to take control of this offense and make it work. They will not survive the playoffs if they don't get it moving.
Here are this week's games with the picks and records down below.
- Houston Texans vs Detroit Lions
- Washington Football Team vs Dallas Cowboys
- Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Arizona Cardinals vs New England Patriots
- Carolina Panthers vs Minnesota Vikings
- Cleveland Browns vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Atlanta Falcons
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets
- New York Giants vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts
- New Orleans Saints vs Denver Broncos
- San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers
- Seattle Seahawks vs Philadelphia Eagles
Brian is already trash-talking, but he can, he looks like he could pull away from the other two and make the Schwamee and Dave fight it out for the second place. Let's see how they do this week, and what they say on their show about the Schwamee.
Join the NSP on Northland Fan 106.5 FM on Saturdays at 10 am.
Here are the picks for this week:
(91-69-1) Schwamee Picks-Pittsburgh, MN, Buffalo, TB, GB, Detroit, Washington, AZ, Cleveland, Las Vegas, Miami, NY Giants, Indianapolis, LA Rams, Seattle, NO
(104-56-1) Brian Picks: Houston, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas, Buffalo, MN, NY Giants, Tennessee, Cleveland, AZ, Miami, NO, LA Rams, KC, GB, Seattle
(98-62-1) Dave Picks: Detroit, Washington, Baltimore, MN, Las Vegas, Buffalo, NY Giants, Indianapolis, Cleveland, AZ, Miami, NO, LA Rams, KC, GB, Seattle