Arrowhead Ice Fishing + Winter Show Returns For 2019
One of the ways you can tell the seasons around the Twin Ports is by the expo's that happen at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC). While the spotlight changes from show to show and season to season, they all have a similar operating method: Bring together interested customers with vendors, products, and entertainment for a showcase the usually has "something for everyone".
As one of the shows on the schedule, the Arrowhead Ice Fishing & Winter Show puts the focus on all things winter-related - from ice fishing to snowmobiling and more. The dates for the 2019 show have been announced - happening Friday, Saturday, and Sunday December 13, 14, and 15 at the DECC. According to promoters Eskimo/Ion, this years event will take place on the entire lower level, with lots to see and do.
In addition to the product and service showcases, attendees can also take in some of the entertainment. This years schedule includes:
- An up-close and personal look at the life of an Alaskan Grizzly Bear - its first time in Duluth.
- The chance to fish for Rainbow Trout at the Frozen Basin Trout Tank - complete with prizes totaling $10,000.
- An opportunity to enter the Life Size Snow Globe - complete with pictures.
- Panel discussions - featuring ice fishing pros "Tackle" Terry Tuma, and "Mr. Bluegill" Captain Troy Peterson.
- 3-D Street Art Illusion
Hours of the show are:
- Friday, December 13: 12 Noon - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, December 14: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, December 15: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost is only $10.00 cash for 13-years of age and older; no checks or credit cards will be accepted. Children 12 and under are free.