2019 Grandma’s Marathon Still Seeking Volunteers
Grandma's Marathon is celebrating their 43rd year and volunteers are a key to their success. As 2019 race weekend approaches, volunteers are still needed.
This years Grandma's Marathon is scheduled for June 22 and there are plenty of volunteer areas available, including:
- Bike Valet
- Course Marshals
- Essentia Health Fitness Expo – Expo Interaction Area
- Essentia Health Fitness Expo – Greeter
- Essentia Health Fitness Expo – Packet Pickup
- Finish Area – “Ask Me” Info Ambassadors
- Finish Area – Finish Line Marshals
- Finish Area – Gear Bags
- Finish Area – Green Team
- Finish Area – Heat Sheets
- Finish Area – Water & Powerade
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Services
- Racecourse Entertainment
- Starting Line
- Water Stations
All volunteers receive a Grandma's Marathon t-shirt, drink tickets and invitations to the special Grandma’s Marathon Volunteer Appreciation Party.
Click here to see the Grandma's Marathon Volunteer Guidelines, and follow the link below to sign up today.