Officials from the Northland Chapter Of The American Red Cross are responding to the needs of three adults who were displaced from their apartment, following a major fire that destroyed a Martin Road business.  The individuals lived upstairs of the auto body shop.

According to representatives, the structure has been condemned by local officials as a result of the blaze that was caused by a newly-installed woodstove.

The Red Cross is providing emergency housing for the residents as well as clothing and food.

The Northland Chapter responds to about one-hundred local disasters annually.  To help out or for more information, click here.