KOOL 101.7 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
KOOL101.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to your home for the Northland's favorite hits, hear Chris Allen and the 7 in a Row Morning Show, and get the latest local news, weather, and so much more. Simply ask Alexa to tune us in!
Setting up KOOL 101.7 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KOOL 101.7. Tap on the station logo to get to the KOOL 101.7 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KOOL 101.7 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KOOL.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Hit up our Feedback page with any questions you may have.