How embarrassing is this...He'll never live this one down.I double dog dare ya to try and top it.

A 21-year-old man in Vallejo, Calif., took his friends up on a bet that landed him in the hospital but likely bruised his ego more than anything else.

The man and his friends were in Blue Rock Springs Park at 9 p.m. Friday when he made a $100 bet with his friends that he could fit into a toddler swing, according to the San Francisco Gate.

The friends took him up on the bet and he procured liquid laundry detergent, which he used to rub all over his legs and squeeze into the rigid makeshift diaper.

And, of course, he got stuck.

While the outcome of this doomed-from-the-start bet was not a surprise, what happened next was: His friends left. They didn’t go look for help or for a way to get him out, they simply left.