Minnesota Twins Unveil Plans For TwinsFest 2020
If you need a break from another Northland winter, the Minnesota Twins are ready with TwinsFest 2020, which will provide a lot of January fun for all baseball fans.
TwinsFest 2020 promises a robust lineup of players, coaches, executives, broadcasters and alumni who will provide fans exclusive, intimate baseball experiences with Minnesota Twins, who are the defending American League Central Division champions.
TwinsFest 2020 will be at Target Field on Friday, January 24 from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, January 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Not only will more than 50 current, former and future players be attendance, but there will also be two new features in place in 2020.
- BombaLand: The Sid Hartman Press Conference Room and media dining room on the service level will be transformed into “BombaLand,” an immersive, interactive and memorabilia-laden exhibit highlighting the longball exploits of the famed 2019 Twins “Bomba Squad” that set the major league single-season record with 307 home runs.
- The Great Escape: Attendees can form a team and test their puzzle skills in one of two escape room challenges designed by Lock & Key Escape Rooms. Located in the Event Suites outside Bat & Barrel.
Of course, fans can expect popular features to return once again to TwinsFest:
- Autograph Stations: Four autograph stations around Target Field (two on the service level and two on the suite level) will allow fans to get memorabilia signed by their favorite Twins players, coaches and personalities. Potential special-themed sessions (subject to change) include a grouping with select members of the Twins’ 2019 record-setting, five-player 30-home run club, alumni of Minnesota’s 1987 World Series champions, and players from the Twins’ run of six American League Central Division titles between 2002-10.
- Broadcast Stage: Personalities from broadcast partners WCCO Radio and FOX Sports North will lead interviews, fan Q&A sessions and interactive games with Twins players, coaches, executives and alumni. Located in the Puckett Atrium of the Delta SKY360° Club.
- Bubblegum Wall: With the purchase of a giant bucket of bubblegum, fans can win prizes ranging from autographed baseballs, game tickets, an autographed Justin Morneau jersey or a chance to watch a Twins game from the Delta SKY360° Suite.
- Clubhouse of Champions: Exclusively open to the public only during TwinsFest, the Twins clubhouse, game-day home of the defending AL Central champions, will be available to tour. The space will also feature a special celebration of the Twins’ 60th season, with memorabilia including the 1987 and 1991 World Series trophies, decade-themed stations, photo opportunities and more.
- Memorabilia Show: More than 25 vendors will set up in the Thomson Reuters Champions Club to showcase and sell a wide variety of Twins-specific memorabilia, along with general baseball and broader sports cards and items.
- Twins Authentics: Featuring game-used, autographed and team-issued merchandise including helmets, bats, baseballs and more, with exclusive deals and discounted prices during TwinsFest. Located on the service level.
- Gamer’s Dugout: From the classics to modern video games and digital experiences, this game room has it all. Located in the Carew Atrium of the Delta SKY360° Club.
That is just the beginning of all the things available to fans at this massive event! Follow the link below for complete details and to purchase your tickets.
Proceeds from TwinsFest ticket sales benefit the Twins Community Fund, an organization working to change the lives of kids across Twins Territory by getting them involved in youth baseball and softball.