Cloquet Police Department Teams Up With Carlton County To Issue Spay/Neuter Vouchers
The Cloquet Police Department has teamed up with Carlton County and area vet clinics to offer spay/neuter vouchers to owners of pets.
If you live in the Carlton County area and have a dog or cat, then you are in luck. The Cloquet Police shared the news on their Facebook page. However, there are some requirements to be eligible for this voucher and some parameters as well:
- You have to be a Carlton County resident, a Minnesota Driver's License or ID is required to establish your residence in the county.
- The voucher is a credit worth $250 for dogs and $150 for cats at participating clinics.
- The participating clinics are: Moose Lake Veterinary Clinic, Crowe Goebel, and Cloquet Animal Hospital.
- Once you receive the voucher, make sure you contact the clinics. Many of the clinics are working at capacity presently, so keep that in mind.
- Applications will be available/accepted in person only. They are available on Wednesday, August 31st, 2022, and Thursday, September 1st, 2022 at the Cloquet Police Department (101 14 Street Cloquet, MN) from 9 am - 4 pm.
- Limit 3 vouchers per household and they are limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
The vouchers are good through 2022. This is a great opportunity if you have a dog or a cat that has not been spayed or neutered yet and you live in Carlton County. Again they are available at the Cloquet Police Department on Wednesday, 8/31, and Thursday, 9/1.