Can Of Worms Project Public Input Office Hours
There's been a lot of talk and there have been a lot of public meetings to share information and solicit input into the proposed Twin Ports Interchange Project - the official name for the replacement plans for the so-called "Can of Worms" intersection at I-35 and Highway 53. Even as those public meetings continue to happen, officials with the Minnesota Department of Transportation are making it even easier to get an up-close look at the plans.
MNDOT has announced a series open office hours at the Ecolibrium 3 Office in downtown Duluth. On a variety of dates and times, the office will be open and set up with information and proposed plans for the project. Members of the general public are invited to drop in and check things out - no appointment is necessary. MNDOT staff will be on hand to answer questions and record input suggestions or comments.
Here are the dates and times that the office will be open:
- October 10: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- October 12: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- October 16: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- October 18: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- October 30: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- November 1: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- November 9: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- November 13: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- November 19: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- November 27: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
The Ecolibrium 3 Office is located at 2014 West Superior Street in downtown Duluth. To learn more about the Twin Ports Interchange Project (Can of Worms Replacement Project), click here to visit MNDOT's official project page.