Bluebird’s Christmas by the Lake Fundraising Gala Goes Virtual
The Bluebird Foundation is usually celebrating the release of their Christmas By The Lake CD, not this year.
The annual 2020 Christmas by the Lake Fundraising Gala will be taking place on Wednesday, December 2nd. So, because of COVID-19, the annual fundraiser will be virtual. There will be virtual live music at 5:30 on Wednesday, December 2nd. More on that below.
There is also a silent auction that will begin on 11/23 and go on until 12/2. If you would like to be a part of the virtual night, you will have to purchase tickets and can do so here.
When you purchase tickets you will be entertained by Adam Herman, Rickey Lee Biggs, John Seguin, Woodblind, Sydney Hansen and some more to be named later. Karlyn Nessa, who is a scholarship recipient will perform a dance.
The ticket also includes access to the silent auction which will be open for bids from 11/23-12/2. This will give you the opportunity to browse our auction items and bid at your convenience.
- According to a Press Release, here are the items up for grabs:
- Signed Vikings Sweatshirt worn by C.J. Ham
- AC/DC "Back in Black" Limited Edition Record Album
- Jimmy Buffett Signed Record Album
- Hoffbauer Tree Farm Wreath & Tree
- Muhammad Ali AKA Cassius Clay Boxing Glove
- One pie a month for a year from the Village Inn
- Gift Cards from businesses such as Va Bene, Cast Iron, Big Daddy's, Wabegon, with more to be announced.
- A basket from Kwik Trip
- Homemade Cribbage Board
- Stokke Liquor Basket
- Benna Ford Roush Vehicle Detailing
- Piedmont Dental Gift Basket
Due to COVID, the usual fundraising events have not happened so this is the big one. The Bluebird Foundation is counting on this to fund the scholarships it hands out to the kids of the Northland who are studying the arts.