The Friday Five – What Do These Five Songs or Artists Have in Common?
There is a common thread that weaves through each one of the songs, artists, or a combination of the two. What is it? If you cannot figure it out, ask someone, perhaps a friend, family member, or coworker. If you're still stumped, click the link to find the correct answer.Good luck to all our Kool 101.7 Facebook friends!!
1. Silent Running by Mike & The Mechanics
2. Juniors Farm by Paul McCartney & Wings
3. Sock It To Me Baby by Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
4. Spill The Wine by Eric Burdon & War
5. Someday We'll Be Together by Diana Ross & The Supremes
Scroll down for the correct answer.
The Answer is:
Groups who feature the lead singer's name in the name of their band.