Contact Us
fire

fire

Source:  The Eggplant via flickr
Source: The Eggplant via flickr
[

Northland Chapter Of The American Red Cross Helps Northland Family After Fire

Officials from the Northland Chapter Of The American Red Cross are responding to the needs of three adults who were displaced from their apartment, following a major fire that destroyed a Martin Road business.  The individuals lived upstairs of the auto body shop.

Read More

. (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
. (Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
[

Top Ten Emergency Preparedness Gifts For The Holidays That Show You Care

All to many injuries occur during the Holiday's and often times the key is preparedness Here are some things we all can do to protect ourselves according to the Division Of Emergency Management.These also make just great for gifts for the Holiday Season.

Read More

Woodtv.com
Woodtv.com
[

Man Tries To Cook Squirrel With Blowtorch, Burns Down Apartment Complex

If you're going to cook and eat a squirrel, for some inexplicable reason, we can stake with confidence that a blowtorch is not the way to go about doing it.

Read More

Category: Weird News Tags:
(Photo by Erich Schlegel/Getty Images)
(Photo by Erich Schlegel/Getty Images)
[

Get $2500 For Your Help With Local Arson Fires

Local authorities are asking for your help as the arson fires in the twin ports are being investigated. 10 other fires match the first one. There is proof it is one person and so the police department is asking for  help on this one.

Read More

(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
[

Most Americans Never Check Their Smoke Alarms

Now that we are approaching Summer, there are things you do around your house in order to be safer. Have your fire extinguisher checked, but most people forget about the most important. Check your smoke alarm, your first defense against being burned while you sleep.

Read More

Man Sets Himself Ablaze At Anti-FTA Rally
[

Man Catches On Fire In Porn Shop Watching Adult Film

All I can say is it must've been one hot film!
A man is fighting for his life with third degree burns over 90 per cent of his body after catching fire in a pornography shop.

Police say the man had been watching adult videos in one of the Golden Gate Adult Superstore private booths in San Francisco when the fire ignited.

He is said to have run screaming from the booth to outside the store engulfed in flames before he collapsed.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kool1017.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Kool 101.7 Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Kool 101.7 Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!