See What is On the Ballot to Vote on in the Greater Duluth Minnesota Area in the 2012 Election
The 2012 election is fast approaching, with many big decisions to be made by the voting public. Get a look at what you'll see on the ballot before Tuesday November 6, so you can make informed decisions on who and what you vote for.
Beside voting for President of the United States, Minnesota will vote for a U.S. Senator, decide on congressional representatives, vote on two Minnesota Constitutional amendments, and elect officials for several other state and local offices. Below is a list of the candidates and questions voters around the Duluth area will face, as they will appear on the ballot.
President of the United States
- MITT ROMNEY AND PAUL RYAN - REPUBLICAN
- BARACK OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN - DEMOCRATIC-FARMER-LABOR
- GARY JOHNSON AND JIM GRAY - LIBERTARIAN PARTY
- JAMES HARRIS AND MAURA DELUCA - SOCIALIST WORKERS PARTY
- VIRGIL GOODE AND JIM CLYMER - CONSTITUTION PARTY
- DEAN MORSTAD AND JOSH FRANKE-HYLAND - CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT
- JILL STEIN AND CHERI HONKALA - GREEN PARTY
- JIM CARLSON AND GEORGE MCMAHON - GRASSROOTS PARTY
- PETA LINDSAY AND YARI OSORIO - SOCIALISM AND LIBERATION
- ROSS C. "ROCKY" ANDERSON AND LUIS J. RODRIGUEZ - JUSTICE PARTY
United States Senate - Minnesota
United States Representative - Minnesota District 8
Minnesota Constitutional Amendments
Many other offices, including State Senate, State Representative, county and municipality offices, school referendums and other questions will appear on ballots as well. To see all of the local candidates based on your voting precinct, hit the button below.