MNDOT Takes Their Coffee + Conversation Meetings On The Road
Getting the latest information about road repair projects throughout the State of Minnesota is about to get a little more convenient. In an effort to maximize the effectiveness of their planned Coffee and Conversations meetings held in District 1 (the Northland), the Minnesota Department of Transportation is taking them on the road for 2020 - instead of holding them always at the Virginia location. They're also increasing the number - from one per quarter to six in the first half of the year.
At each meeting, project managers and other MNDOT staff members will talk about upcoming road projects, snow and ice removal, and various other timely topics. The sessions are completely open to the public.
Here is the schedule for the first half of 2020:
- February 4 - 5:00 PM: North Pine County Government Center: 1602 MN 23 - John Wright Room, Sandstone
- February 18 - 12:30 PM: Proctor City Hall: 100 Pionk Drive, Proctor
- March 17 - 10:00 AM: MNDOT Headquarters Building: 101 N Hoover Rd, Virginia
- April 14 - 5:00 PM: Cloquet City Hall: 101 14th St, Cloquet
- May 19 - 10:00 AM: Grand Marais City Hall: 15 N Broadway, Grand Marais
- June 16 - 9:00 AM: Grand Rapids City Council Chambers: 420 N Pokegama Avenue, Grand Rapids
For more details, click here to visit MNDOT's online project page.