Minnesota Construction Crew Holds 7th Annual Job Fair
Minnesota Construction Crew will hold its 7th Annual Union Construction Contractors and Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee Career Fair.
The event will be held virtually, which will create many more opportunities for the people looking for jobs and more options for companies that want to hire. The virtual job fair will be held on June 9th from 2 pm to 4 pm.
The great thing about virtual job fairs is that you can have a resume for every employer you want. You can send it to them by email. Anyone can go to this career fair and join by mobile phone, portable device or pad, and by using your computer. All you need is good internet access.
You can register by creating a user profile, once you have that done you can interact with employers by chatting and even video interviewing. Like I said before, you can send your resume electronically so you don't have to have a ton of them printed up and run out. Some employers want to interview you on the spot, and you can do that as long as you have a way to use video with whatever you decide to get online with.
Here's some other information included in their press release.
- If you need help with a resume, whether you are going or not. Contact your nearest Career Force Location.
- People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-263-6850.
- Para asistencia, llame al 612-673-2700 - Rau kev pab 612-673-2800 - Hadii aad
- Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500.
- Please contact us at least 3 business days prior to the event.