Cloquet’s 4th Of July Festivities Start with a 5k With Plenty of Fun Acivities Leading Up to the Fireworks Display
If you have not experienced a 4th Of July in Cloquet, then I suggest you bring the family and spend some time there this year.
The beauty of the Northland is that the communities are fairly close to one another, which enables everyone to explore and experience what each have to offer. Here's a glance at some of the fun Cloquet has planned on the 4th Of July:
- 8:00 a.m. The Sawdust 5K Race at Pinehurst Park. Register here.
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Cloquet Fourth Of July Car Show at Northeastern Saloon & Grill
- 10:40 a.m. Sawdust 1-Mile Run on Cloquet Avenue
- 11:00 a.m. Veterans Celebration Parade on Cloquet Avenue
- 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Pool party at 'The Beach' in Pinehurst Park, admission fee required.
- 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Helicopter rides in Pinehurst Park, $49 per passenger.
As usual, there will be a full day of fun activities also going on in Veterans Park, beginning at noon. Here are some of the scheduled activities:
- Free pony rides
- Free music and games
- Free wiffle ball competition
- Free outdoor movie will be shown just before fireworks
There will also be a food and drinks available and the fireworks display will be launched at dusk, about 10:10 p.m.
Follow the link below for a full schedule of events.