Take A Ghosthunting Tour Of Nopeming
When people tell me the place they think is the most haunted in this area, Nopeming Sanitorium is the first thing they say.
What would it be like to ghost hunt? I know, I've been in the building and have slept there. It's no joke, there are things going on in the building. It's also very run down and creepy. Some of the things I experienced in this building were personal experiences and nothing I could document.
Nopeming has housed TB patients, children, and was an assisted living/rest home.
Now is your chance to put your money where your mouth is. You can take a ghosthunting tour of Nopeming. Ghost Hunts USA is the only group allowed on the property and charge of doing the tours. They vary in price but can be a little expensive. According to the website here's what you get:
- Exclusive Overnight Access to Nopeming Sanatorium,
- Psychic Medium,
- Medium Vigil,
- Group Séances,
- Structured Vigils,
- Ghost Hunt with experienced Ghost Hunting Team,
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Meters,
- Private time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils, There will be Ghost Hunts USA staff stationed in the buildings,
- Unlimited Refreshments, Including Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water and Soda,
- Selection of snacks.
Guests are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and a flashlight! Event will take place even if bad weather.