Get More Out Of The Oktoberfest Hill Run – Coming Saturday September 29th
“Run for the HILL of it”! KOOL 101.7 and Benna Ford Rousch present the Oktoberfest Hill Run at Mont Du Lac Recreation, Saturday September 29th. At it’s core, the event is a 5-K that runs up the hill and through the trails at the complex, which Mother Nature has conveniently decorated with fall colors. But – even if you’re not a runner, there’s plenty to see and do.
Obviously you can run the 5-K. But, you could also walk the trails as well. Bring the family to enjoy a mid-afternoon in the woods. Who knows – you might even see some wildlife along the way.
After the exercise is over, stick around at Mont Du Lac for a full-fledged Oktoberfest celebration – complete with beer! Come dressed for the day in your favorite lederhosen or German costume.
So whether you’re a world-class athlete that’s looking for a quick 5-K before the season changes – or you’re a couch potato that just wants to sample a little beer, there’s literally “something for everyone”
- WHAT: The Oktoberfest Hill Run – a 5-K presented by KOOL 101.7 and Benna Ford Rousch
- WHEN: Saturday, September 29th, 2012
- WHERE: Mont Du Lac Recreation – 3125 Mont Du Lac Drive, Superior WI
- REGISTRATION TIME: Starts at 9:30 AM
- 5-K KICK OFF TIME: 11 AM
- COST: $25, $20 for students with a current I.D. Your registration fee includes a race packet and a long-sleeved tek race shirt. (Shirts are guaranteed for the first 150 registrants, sizes are based on availability)
- OTHER FEATURES: A genuine Oktoberfest (with beer!) follows the race
Register right now! Click here