Fourth Of July 2013 Events In Cloquet
Cloquet goes all out for the 4th of July, and 2013 will be no exception! Plan your day and bring the family for lots of activities and events – most of which are FREE!
The day begins bright and early at 8AM with a Sawdust 5K in Pinehurst Park. Later, the parade runs the length of Cloquet Avenue, with an 11AM start time.
The Farmers Market starts at 9AM in Veterans Park, with a variety of produce and crafts for sale.
There’s also a car show happening at the Northeastern Saloon & Grill, beginning at 11AM
The remainder of the day is split between Pinehurst and Veteran’s Park – with a wide variety of activities throughout the day. In Particular:
- Shuttle rides from Pinehurst Park, Voyageur Park, Veteran’s Park 12:00 – 5:00 pm
- Live Music—Everybody’s Uncle 12:00 – 5:00 pm
- Dash for Cash | Veteran’s Park 12:30 pm
- Skateboard Demonstrations – Veteran’s Park Parking Lot 2:00 pm
- Pony Rides, Bouncy Castles & Inflatable Bouncy House 12:00 – 5:00
- Face Painting and Temporary Tattoos 12:30 – 5:00 pm
- Food Vendors
- Wiffle Ball Tournament 12:00 – 5:00 pm
- Amazing Charles Magic Show Veteran’s Park 7:15 pm
- Balloon Animals for the kids before the show!!
- Outdoor Movie—Spiderman | Veteran’s Park 8:30 pm (approximately)
- Pool Party at The Beach—DJ, Fun, Prizes and Games! 12:00pm-7:00pm at Pinehurst Park
- Fireworks over the St. Louis River 10:10 pm or dusk near Pinehurst Park