Target Partners With FAO Schwartz For Exclusive Toy Collection
In a year filled with disappointing news, one bright spot will be the Christmas toy selection for Northland Target shoppers.
Target announced this week that they have teamed with FAO Schwarz for an exclusive 70-piece toy collection, with many items under $20, that will help to create the largest Bullseye's Toy List ever. Target promises shoppers more than 600 exclusives to help fill out their Christmas wish lists.
“This year’s exclusive FAO Schwarz collection and our largest Bullseye’s Top Toys list ever provides something new and exciting for kids of all ages, all at an incredible value,” said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “We also recognize our guests have a lot to think about this holiday season, and we hope they find comfort in the safe, easy experiences we’ve created, whether shopping in our stores or using one of our convenient fulfillment options.”
Some of the popular 2020 Christmas toy items include:
- FAO Schwarz Giant Piano Dance Mat – Exclusive
- Our Generation Sweet Stop Ice Cream Truck
- Cool Maker Go Glam Nail Salon Mani-Pedi Set
- Rainbow Jellies Surprise Creation Kit
- NERF Fortnite GL
- Ninja Bots 2pk
- LEGO Harry Potter Attack on the Burrow – Exclusive
- LEGO Friends Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue – Exclusive
- LEGO Star Wars Resistance I-TS Transport – Exclusive
- Beyblade Burst Rise Hypersphere Extreme Challenger Battle Set – Exclusive
- Fortnite Battle Bus Deluxe Vehicle
- Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue, Neon Red Joy-Con and Gray Joy-Con
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- Xbox Series X Console
- Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition
- Frozen 2 Doll Ultimate Adventure Collection Pack – Exclusive
Target is donating $2 to Toys for Tots for every Top Toy purchased, up to $1 million.
Northland shoppers will be able to find these items at the Duluth Target store, located at 1902 Miller Trunk Highway, or online at Target.com.
MORE: See 30 toys that every '90s kid wanted