Superior’s Bayside Sounds Around Town Concert Series is Back
If you're looking for some free live entertainment this summer, Superior has some great options with their Bayside Sounds Around Town Concert Series.
Each year the City of Superior Parks & Rec Department puts on 8 weeks of free concerts, but this year, thanks to Superior Refinery and the UW – Superior there will be nine free shows this year spread around town.
Two new locations will be added to the lineup this year, Kelly and Bear Creek Parks will play host to a show each. Most shows run from 6 PM - 8 PM, the two exceptions are noted below, here is the full Bayside Sounds Around Town Concert Series schedule:
- July 7th South of Superior Pop - Webster Dream Park 6-8pm
- July 14th Crescent Moon Variety - Bear Creek Park 6-8pm
- July 21st The Fractals Surf & British Invasion - Fairlawn Mansion 7-9pm
- July 28th Mackie Brothers Variety Rock - Billings Park 6-8pm
- August 4th John & Andy Acoustic singer/songwriter - Hammond Park 6-8pm
- August 11th Woodblind SKA/Reggae - Kelly Park 6-8pm
- August 18th Last Call Rock/Country Variety - Central Park 6-8pm
- August 25th Whiskey Trail Country - Barker’s Island 6-8pm
- September 8th G.B. Leighton American Roadhouse Roots Rock - UW-Superior 5-7pm
Caitlin Knoll, the Program Coordinator says, "This is an exciting time of year! We are looking forward to bringing this family-friendly, free event to a variety of neighborhoods in the community! We have a few new locations and bands to check out this year."
All the shows are free, family friendly, and in tobacco-free zones, so mark your calendars now to have some fun with your neighbors.