Superior Public Library Holds Butterbeer Contest
Calling all Harry Potter fans! If you think your butterbeer recipe is the best around, here's your chance to put it to the test! The Superior Public Library is holding a Butterbeer Contest on Wednesday, April 10 - and you could come out on top.
Just enter your non-alcoholic butterbeer recipe right now on the library's official online registration site. Then, come to the Superior Public Library on April 10 - 4:00 to 5:00 PM for the taste-off. Each entrant must bring with four quarts of their prepared recipe with them for the tasting; the library will supply the ice. A panel of celebrity judges will sample each batch, picking the best-tasting one. All of the winners will receive a fantastic prize!
Space is limited in this fun contest, so make sure you get your advance registration in today. Here are the official rules:
- Your brew must be cold and non-alcoholic. We’ll provide ice!
- You’ll need to provide a copy of the recipe on the day of the contest.
- This competition is open to individuals and teams of no more than 5 people.
- Open to ages 12 and up.
- Competing as a team? You only need to register for one spot in the contest. (Please do not register each team member separately.)
- You must register in advance. You can register online, in person at the library, or by calling 715-394-8860.
- Space is limited! Sign up today!