Several Nestlé Toll House Cookie Dough Products Recalled
Use caution if you have cookie dough in your refrigerator. Nestlé has voluntarily recalled several of their ready-to-bake cookie dough products.
According to the FDA, the company is recalling the products because they contain rubber pieces. The products impacted are those with batch codes starting with 9189 through 9295.
The recall includes ready-to-bake cookie dough bars, tubs and chubs. The recall also includes the different product sizes, ranging from 16.5 ounces to 80 ounces.
Here are the products being recalled:
- 18 ounce Simply Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 18 ounce Simply Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 18 ounce Simply Delicious Sugar Cookie Dough
- 16.5 ounce Chocolate Chip Chub
- 30 ounce Chocolate Chip Chub
- 80 ounce Chocolate Chip Lovers Club Tub
- 36 ounce Chocolate Chip Tub
- 80 ounce Chocolate Chip Tub
- 16 ounce Fall'n Leaves Cookie Dough
- 14 ounce Frozen II Cookie Dough
- 16 ounce Holiday Chocolate Chip Tree Sprinkle
- 16 ounce Monster Munch
- 14 ounce Pinch of Grinch Cookie Dough
- 16 ounce Triple Chip Cookie Dough Bar
- 16 ounce Ultimate Chocolate Chip Lovers
- 16 ounce Ultimate Turtles Cookie Bar
- 16 ounce White Chip Macadamia Nut
- 16.5 ounce Chocolate Chip Bar
- 16.5 ounce Mini Chocolate Chip Bar
- 16 ounce Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
- 16.5 ounce Sugar Cookie Bar
- 16.5 ounce Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar
- 16 ounce Peanut Butter Cookie Bar
- 14 ounce M&M’S® Everyday Cookie Dough
- 14 ounce M&M’S® Ghouls Mix Cookie Dough
- 14 ounce M&M’S® Holiday Cookie Dough
The recall was issued after customers reported finding rubber pieces in their products. According to the company, the problem has already been fixed and no one has been injured or harmed.
If you have any of the items in the list above, you are asked to throw away the product and contact the company for a full refund.