Neil Diamond Weds, Jennifer Anniston To Wed, 5 Things To Know About The Next Glee [Spoiler]
Hey There!!! Be sure and catch my entertainment report at 7:20 am Monday thru Friday with Chris Allen, Remember to Keep Looking at the Stars!!
Neil Diamond has married his manager Katie McNeil in front of family and close friends in Los Angeles. The 71-year-old singer songwriter, is married for the third time, it’s the first for McNeil. I hope this works out, when you marry your manager and it goes sour, all of a sudden you’re on the home shopping network marketing a clothing line and perfume.
Jennifer Aniston and boyfriend Justin Theroux are planning a wedding in Crete, where Aniston's dad was born, located about 230 miles south of Greece. Aniston was there recently, scoping out hotels. Sources close to the couple say July will probably be the magic month.
HERE’S THE HOT POOP!!! Glee is graduating, and it just happens to be the week they honor Whitney Houston.
1. You'll Get So Emotional: As Quinn, Rachel, Santana, Finn, Kurt, et al. prepare to say goodbye to McKinley High, they use the songs of Whitney to express the difficulties they are having in letting go. This leads to a really fantastic Santana and Rachel scene, an Emmy-worthy Kurt-Burt scene, and a surprising twist on who's having the hardest time saying goodbye.
2. Stellar Performances: And it's just as much fun as you'd hope it to be.
3. Lots and Lots of Wemma Wedding Talk: Wemma fans, rejoice!
4. A Core Couple "On the Rocks": OK, I’m not letting the cat out of the bag, but a certain fan base is going to be writing some letters.
5. An Inkling of What's to Come Next Season: When you hear the whole Glee gang is getting back together (seniors too), you can’t help but think…..must be sweeps week. That said, because they are floating that out there now, that probably won't be it at all. And so we'll keep guessing how season four will all shake down.