MN Twins Concession Prices Lowered On Most-Popular Items
This year the food and beverage part of your Minnesota Twins experience will be a little cheaper - thanks to new "family friendly" pricing that's being introduced on some of their most-popular items. The move will only affect certain concession stands at Target Field.
According to news sources, the new lower pricing will be available at at the State Fair concessions stands in sections 133 and 327 at Target Field. In addition to the new prices, these stands will also feature a self-checkout option; using kiosks, customers will be able to order and pay for their items.
Here are the new prices available:
- Schweigert hot dog: $4 (Twins Dog: $5)
- Nachos: $4 (slightly larger nachos: $7)
- Two soft pretezel sticks: $4 (Pretzel with cheese: $7)
- Peanuts: $3 ($6)
- Popcorn: $3 ($6)
- 16-oz. soda: $2 (24-oz. soda: $6.50)
- 12-oz. Budweiser or Bud Light: $5 (20oz. beer: $9)