Minnesota Twins Say 12 Spring Training Games Will Be Televised
Before we know it spring will be here and the Minnesota Twins have already announced 12 spring training games they plan to televise.
I'm excited, most of the time you have to listen to the radio broadcast, which is fine, but I think it keeps you close to your fans to see some of them televised. The Twins say Fox Sports North will take 11 of them and ESPN will take one of them.
The Twins are coming off one of their best seasons and Paul Molitor getting Manager of the year. There are a lot of expectations for this year's team.
Here is the broadcast schedule:
- Thursday, February, 22 vs University of Minnesota 5 p.m. (Fox Sports North Plus)
- Sunday, February 25 vs Tampa Bay 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 27 vs Boston 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 4 vs Pittsburgh 12 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10 vs Boston 12 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11 vs at Tampa Bay 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 16 at Boston 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18 vs Philadelphia 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21 vs Pittsburgh 5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 22 vs New York Yankees 12 p.m. (ESPN)
- Friday, March 23 vs Houston 12 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25 vs Boston 12 p.m.
The Twins open the 2018 regular season on Thursday, March 29 in Baltimore. The home opener at Target Field is scheduled for Thursday, April 5 against the Seattle Mariners.