Menards Requiring All Guests to Wear a Mask or Face Covering
In an effort to protect their team members and customers, Menards is now requiring all guests to wear a mask or a face covering prior to entering their stores.
Due to COVID-19, we are requiring all Guests to wear a mask or face covering while shopping in our stores. If you do not have a mask or face covering, we have masks available for purchase. Thank you for your cooperation and efforts to keep our Guests and Team Members safe.
Menards also also reminds all employees and guests to continue to follow the World Health Organization's five steps to combat COVID-19:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping six feet between yourself and others.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Make sure to cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
They also now have special store hours for elderly and vulnerable guests. The store will be open for these guests exclusively every Monday through Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Menards had previously banned kids and pets from their stores in an effort to avoid overcrowded stores during the pandemic.