Look For Thomas The Tank Engine This Summer
The sounds of Thomas and friends returns by popular demand this summer to Duluth and the Lake Superior Railroad Museum. (The Depot).
Thomas departs and takes the scenic North Shore route for a day the kids will never forget. You can ride with Thomas or his friend Percy. Your kids will also have a chance to meet the controller Sir Topham Hatt.
There will also be other things to do at the imagination station. Face painting, bouncy house slide and more. A Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour will be a part of the North Shore Scenic Railroad in Duluth from July 26-28 and August 2-4.
Tickets are $22 per person, ages 2 and up.
- Access to all activities at Day Out With Thomas
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Approx. 20-25 minute train ride behind Thomas through Duluth to Lake Superior
- Imagination Stations, which include sandboxes, coloring, Mega Bloks, building stations, craft tables, Thomas play tables and much, much more
- Live Children's Music by Big & Tall (Mr. Billy)
- Magic shows throughout the day
- Photo opportunities with Thomas, Percy, & Sir Topham Hatt
- Much more!
For an additional $8, the Percy Train can be added to your day. That includes a separate 20-25 minute ride and a lot more.