HIbbing Jubilee Happens Saturday July 13th
It used be called the Mines and Pines Festival. But a couple of years ago, the former summer celebration underwent a "re-boot", and came back as the Hibbing Jubilee. Call it what you want, but it represents a fun time in mid-summer on the Iron Range.
Here are the specifics:
- 2nd Annual Red Ore Run 5K/10K and Taconite Trot – Saturday, July 13. Registration and Check in – 6:45-7:30 a.m. 5K walk/run and 10K run at 8 a.m. / Taconite Trot – 9:30 a.m. Registration for adults is $25, children 12 and under are FREE! To print registration forms or register online at www.redorerun.com
- First ever Jubilee Softball Tournament – Saturday, July 13. Vic Power Park (registration now closed)
- Jubilee “Art on the Avenue” – Saturday, July 13. 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. in downtown Hibbing. Enjoy a variety of hand-crafted arts by City Hall on 5th Avenue East from 10 am - 6 PM. Items this year include landscape wild life water colors, pottery, bird feeders, sewn items, solar lites and much more! Want more info? Call 218-262-3895, email@example.com
- Jubilee “Sweetest” Grand Parade – Saturday, July 13. 3 p.m. Downtown Hibbing. Watch great floats and old favorites including the Hibbing High School Band, Fort Frances Highlanders Pipes and Drums and many more. Hibbing’s Jubilee Annual Parade is one of the largest in northern Minnesota each year.
- Jubilee Street Dance – Saturday, July 13. 5 p.m.-Midnight in Downtown Hibbing
For more details, visit the City of Hibbing website by clicking here.