Here’s How You Can Spend The Night In The Planters Nutmobile In Duluth Next Month
Hormel Foods recently purchased the Planters snack company back in June of this year and to celebrate the move to Minnesota the Planters NUTmobile went across the state stopping in towns all over Minnesota for people to check it out and pose for pictures.
Well now the NUTmobile is making a stop in Duluth next month to give someone the opportunity to campout on the shores of Lake Superior to have a final camping weekend in style inside a giant peanut. This October the NUTmobile will be transformed into the INN, for the ultimate nut lover camping experience.
According to spoonuniversity.com your stay includes the following perks:
- Two Nights stay (Oct. 1-3 2021) in the NUTmobile on the waterfront in Duluth Mn
- A $1,500 travel stipend for you to use for traveling expenses
- A ton of Planters products like Cheez Balls, Cashews, Mixed Nuts and more
- Custom Planters Items like a Mr. Peanut Eye Mask and Planters robe so you can represent the ultimate peanut.
- Lot's of activities to enjoy like hiking Kayaking and more that you want to explore all over Duluth.
So the question is how can you win this ultimate camping experience? On Friday September 17at 12pm CST you need to book the INN for you and a guest for a cost of only $3.59 which is the cost of a jar of Planters Peanuts by going to MrPeanutInnANutshell.com. But you need to hurry to be the first guest to stay in this one of a kind INN.
Can you imagine the fun that you and a guest will have along with fantastic photo and video opportunities that would come with this? Plus what an honor for the city of Duluth to be the host city of this once in a lifetime experience. So stand by your computer or phone and enter right at 12pm CST this Friday!