Foreigner Returning To Duluth On Their Greatest Hits Tour
A band that is no stranger to big hits and who has also maintained a reputation for putting on fantastic live shows is returning to Duluth!
The Duluth Entertainment Convention Center announced Friday morning that Foreigner is bringing their Greatest Hits Tour to DECC Symphony Hall. They last played at that venue in 2018 with the Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra, but this time it'll be a straight-up rock show.
A Greatest Hits Tour is well deserved when you consider both what the band has accomplished and what they continue to achieve. According to their website:
- Foreigner has 16 Top 30 hits
- Foreigner has 9 Top 10 hits – that’s the same as Fleetwood Mac and more than Journey and most of their Classic Rock peers.
- Audio and video streams close to 15 million every week.
- Foreigner is consistently in the Top 20 at Classic Rock radio with a weekly audience exceeding 20 million (Source: MusiConnect 9/2/22)
- Foreigner ‘4’ sat at #1 on the Billboard charts longer than any album by any artist in Atlantic Records’ 75-year history.
- Digital downloads of ‘Juke Box Hero’ and ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ certified platinum by the RIAA indicating Foreigner’s resonance in the new era.
- Foreigner’s catalog sales hit Top 40 in Business Insider’s Best Selling Music Artists of All Time, ahead of Britney Spears, Bob Dylan, Phil Collins, Prince, Queen, Bon Jovi and Def Leppard.
Foreigner returns to Duluth on Tuesday, May 9. The DECC Symphony Hall is a more intimate venue, so you'll want to get your tickets as soon as they go on sale.
Tickets go on sale to the general public through Ticketmaster on Friday, November 11 at 10:00 a.m. There's are also a special pre-sales earlier in the week.
Get ready for a one big singalong of a night inside the DECC Symphony Hall!