EGG-Stravaganza Gets Under Way Saturday April 4th At The Lake Superior
Everyone has traditions they do around Easter. It's another holiday that is celebrated by religions and by families. There are traditions connected with each, and that's what makes it special. One of the biggest traditions that is celebrated by families and by kids especially is the Easter Egg-Straviganza at the Lake Superior Zoo.
Every year families flock to the Lake Superior Zoo to hunt for eggs, play games, enjoy treats, and the Easter Bunny will be there for pictures. There is opportunities to interact with the animals too.
By request, there will be a special "Toddlers Only" area.
Cost for the event is:
- $5 for children ages 3-12
- $10 for ages 13 and up.
- Members are free
There is a coloring contest again this year. Make sure you turn it in by April 5th for judging.
- Photos with the Easter Bunny
- Cotton Tail Cotton Candy Walk
- Toddler games
- Goodie bags for egg hunters
- Face painting
- Special Animal Enrichments
Animal Enrichment Schedule:
- 10:00 – Lions
- 11:00 – Prairie dogs, North American Porcupine and Skunks
- 12:00 – Animals in the Griggs Learning Center
- 1:00 – Tiger
- 2:00 – Lemurs
Visit lszoo.orgfor more info