Duluth Seeks Public Input For Earned Safe And Sick Time Taskforce
Last summer, the Duluth City Council established a taskforce to look into the best possible options for implementing Earned Safe and Sick Time policies. Since that time the group has been meeting to cull recommendations for policy.
As part of the process, the taskforce is looking to reach out to the general public for as much comment and input as possible. They've taken a two-prong approach to the input process: a survey and a group of public comment meetings.
In addition, the following public comment meetings will be held and members of the general public are invited to attend:
- February 22: 4:30 - 6:30 PM - in the Portman Community Center, 4601 McCulloch Street, Duluth.
- March 2: 6:30 - 8:30 PM - in the Community Action Building, 2424 West 5th Street, Duluth. Childcare will be available at this session.
- March 15: 3:00 - 5:00 PM - in the City Center West, 5830 Grand Avenue, Duluth.
- March 22: 5:30 - 7:30 PM - in the Morgan Park Community Center, 1242 88th Avenue West, Duluth.
- April 6: 3:00 - 5:00 PM - in the Duluth Heights Community Center, 33 West Mulberry Street, Duluth.
- April 10: 5:30 - 7:30 PM - at 1Roof, 12 East 4th Street, Duluth. Childcare will be available at this session.