Could Your House Win The 3rd Annual Christmas Lighting Challenge?
Are you good at Decorating for the Holidays? Do you think you have what it takes to be one of the best? Are your neighbors jealous that everyone calls your house "THE BEST"? It could mean a prize for you and your family. A Sweet Event invites you to register your home for the 3rd Annual Christmas Lighting Challenge.
I drive around and enjoy looking at all the houses that are decorated. It's become a tradition for my family. This year's challenge is bigger and better than ever. More categories, more cities, and more prizes. It's free to sign up, but you must be registered by December 1st!
According to the Sweet Events website, voting will be broken down by city and allow everyone the chance to vote in two categories for each city. Those categories are Best in home and Best in business based off number of votes. To encourage a little rivalry, you can vote for your “Favorite City”. This year you can vote for the MASTERS. This category is for homes who have won the previous two years of competition.
- The cities represented in the 2017 competition are Duluth, Superior, Two Harbors and Cloquet.
- Additional cities included are Hermantown and Proctor.
- Awards will be given for best home and business in each town, best home overall and grand master.
- All displays must be registered and on by December 1st
- Voting ends December 20th
- Winners announced December 22nd
Hurry, the list is short and the window of opportunity is closing fast!!