Bayfront Bratfest Brings Brats, Beer + Cider to Duluth Saturday
There's something about brats, beer and cider that makes them taste the best during the summer. When you combine them, it's even better and that's just what's happening this weekend at Bayfront Festival Park.
Saturday, June 26 is Bayfront Bratfest in Duluth and it provides ample opportunities to sample a variety for brats that are combined with local craft beer and cider.
Attendees will be able to sample between 12-16 different brats and vote for a Grand Prize winner. Breweries/cideries who will be participating in Bratfest include: Castle Danger, Bent Paddle, Fargo Brewing, Inbound Brewing, Summit, Duluth Cider & Moose Lake Brewing!
The hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and there is no gate entry fee for the event. Once inside, samples are available for just $2 each, with a sample being the equivalent to one-third of a brat.
Stay later and enjoy live music with The Mallrats, who will be on stage from 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Bayfront Bratfest is a volunteer-run nonprofit event, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This is a terrific organization whose goal is to keep kids cancer free. They help kids and families by working 24/7 to develop protocols that help kids everywhere, including the Northland.
You'll want to come hungry as there so many delicious options available to try. Here is the current lineup of brats that will be available:
- Castle Danger Cream Ale Mac & Cheese Brat: Pork, Beef, Castle Danger Cream Ale, Pasta Noodles, Cheddar Cheese, Buttermilk, & Spices
- Castle Danger Ode IPA Gangster Brat: Pork, Beef, Castle Danger Ode IPA, Italian Seasoning, Pepperoni, & Pepperjack Cheese
- Bent Paddle Bent Hop Golden IPA Tiki Brat: Pork, Beef, Bent Paddle Bent Hop Golden IPA, BBQ Seasoning, Brat Seasoning, Pineapple, Pepperjack Cheese, & Smoke Flavoring
- Bent Paddle Classic Jalapeno Popper Brat: Pork, Beef, Bent Paddle Classic, Jalapeno Peppers, Pepperjack Cheese, Bacon, Sour Cream, & Parmesan Cheese
- Fargo Brewing Iron Horse Pale Ale Gangster Brat: Pork, Italian Sausage, Fargo Brewing Iron Horse Pale Ale, Pepperoni, Pepper Jack Cheese, & Fennel
- Fargo Brewing Stone's Throw Scottish Ale Nacho Brat: Pork, Beef, Fargo Brewing Stone's Throw Scottish Ale, Bacon, Nacho Cheese, Polish Seasoning, & BBQ Seasoning
- Inbound Laser Loon Kolsch Smokey Gouda Brat: Pork, Beef, Inbound Laser Loon Kolsch, Portabello Mushrooms, Bacon, Mozzarella Cheese, & Gouda Cheese
- Inbound The Fuzz Habanero Mango Brat: Pork, Beef, Inbound The Fuzz Apricot Ale, Honey Powder, natural Mango flavor & spices, including habanero peppers
- Summit EPA Hot Hawaiian Brat: Pork, Beef, Summit EPA, Bacon, Jalapenos, Diced Pineapple, Sugar and Garlic, & Onion Powder
- Summit Oatmeal Stout Apple Cinnamon Brat: Pork, Beef, Summit Oatmeal Stout, Spices, Dried Cinnamon Apples, & Cinnamon
- Duluth Cider Gitch Bacon, Cinnamon Apple & Cheddar Cheese Brat: Pork, Beef, Duluth Cider Gitch, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Dried Cinnamon Apples, & Brown Sugar
- Duluth Cider Greenstone Cranberry Apple & Wild Rice Brat: Pork, Beef, Duluth Cider Greenstone, Cranberries, Wild Rice, Sugar, Cinnamon Apples, & Cinnamon
- Moose Lake Brewing Knot Bumper Mango Blonde Sasquatch Brat: Pork, Beef, Moose Lake Brewing Knot Bumper Mango Blonde, Bacon, Wild Rice, & Pepperjack Cheese
22 Underrated Twin Ports Restaurants You Should Check Out
KEEP READING: Here are 6 foods from your cookout that could harm your dog