Barnes + Noble Gives Back To Educators
It's a commonly-understood fact that educational professionals (teachers, professors, paras, aids, etc.) invest a lot of themselves for their career - from unpaid time to expenses that aren't reimbursed. It's those necessary classroom supplies that can really add up.
Similar to years past, Barnes & Noble has instigated a program to help alleviate some of those unpaid - but necessary - classroom expenses. Every Saturday and Sunday in April 2019, Barnes & Noble is allowing educational professionals the chance to make purchases at a discount.
Here are the details - according to their website:
- 25% off the list price on most books, toys and games, gifts, music and DVDs for classroom and personal purchase
- 10% off select NOOK devices including Samsung Galaxy Tab A NOOK 7”, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK 8", Samsung Galaxy Tab E NOOK 9.6", as well as NOOK GlowLight 3
- 10% off select tech tools related to science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics (STEAM)
- 10% off Café consumables (offer available in-store only)
- Free tall, hot or iced Starbucks coffee with use of the Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Card (offer available in-store only)
- Free Educator tote when a customer signs up for the Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Card Program (offer available in-store only)
- Educator tote for only $1.99 if a customer is already enrolled in the Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Card Program (offer available in-store only)
To take part - and to get the discounts - customers need a Barnes & Noble Educator Discount. For more details, click here.