All 2020 Regular Season Twins Games Will Be Televised
Great news for Minnesota Twins fans! For the third time in franchise history, all 162 regular season Twins games will be televised during the upcoming season.
Fox Sports North will once again televise the majority, broadcasting 157 games. Dick Bremer enters his 37th season in the booth to lead a broadcast team that includes former Twins Bert Blyleven, Jack Morris Roy Smalley, Jim Kaat, Justin Morneau and LaTroy Hawkins.
ESPN and FSN1 will also carrying the following Twins games:
- Sunday, March 29 @ Oakland Athletics - ESPN
- Saturday, May 2 @ Los Angeles Angels – FS1
- Tuesday, May 26 @ New York Yankees - ESPN
- Saturday, June 6 vs Los Angeles Angels – FOX
- Saturday, June 20 vs New York Yankees – FS1
- Saturday, July 4 @ Cleveland Indians – FOX
- Friday, July 17 @ Texas Rangers – FS1
- Monday, August 10 @ Boston Red Sox – ESPN
- Saturday, August 29 @ Tampa Bay Rays – FS1
- Wednesday, September 23 @ San Diego Padres – ESPN
The bottom line is that you won't have to look too hard to find Twins baseball on TV this season.
If you'd like an even better experience, follow the link below to get tickets and see them in person.