5 Things We Can’t Wait to Try at Blue Rock Coffee & Wine Cafe
Blue Rock Coffee & Wine Cafe won't be put in a simple category.
Located at 1702 Miller Trunk Highway, Suite 107, they offer delicious smoothies, wine flights, fancy coffee drinks, beer and seltzers, bakery specials and all-day breakfast options. You're welcome to work or study from their indoor seating and, of course, they have a drive-thru for those on the go. They offer daily menu and bakery specials, so you truly can have a different experience every time you go!
And, it smells delicious every time you walk in the door.
With all that in mind, here are five things we can't wait to try ourselves:
1) A charcuterie board. The name might be a little tricky to pronounce, but charcuterie boards are the stars of Blue Rock Coffee & Wine Cafe's menu. They're perfect for a snack, to pair with a wine tasting and to share with friends.
2) Wine flight. Why limit yourself to just one wine when you can sample six? It's a great way to unwind (un-wine?) after work or the perfect complement to a great conversation with a friend. Blue Rock Coffee & Wine Cafe serves 20 varieties of wine.
3) Crostini — your way. They offer a variety of sweet and savory options, including berry crostini (left) and fig and prosciutto crostini and roast beef crostini.
4) Florentine quiche. Blue Rock Coffee & Wine Cafe serves breakfast all day.
5) White bean chicken chili. They offer frequent menu and bakery specials, including fall soups that just make everything so warm and cozy.
Oh, let's not forget the coffee, tea and smoothies, too. They have a variety of mocktails, spritzers, flavored coffee and coffee drinks.
It's going to take us awhile to work our way through this menu, so if you find a favorite you just have to rave about, don't hesitate to drop us a message. We might just see you there!