Why Choose WITC?
WITC could be the answer you have been looking for. Why choose WITC? Here’s why:
- Washington Monthly ranked WITC fourth best among two-year colleges in the nation
- 92% of 2012 graduates were employed within six months of graduation
- Hands-on learning
- Flexible learning options to help you make college work for you
- Smaller class sizes with experienced instructors
- Study abroad opportunities such as Japan, Germany and Scotland
- 2012 Graduates’ average year salary is $33,800 – for those employed full-time in jobs related to their WITC education
- 97% are satisfied/very satisfied with their WITC experience and would recommend WITC to a friend or family member
The experts at WITC can also help you with any of your questions, including: How do I register for classes? Can I be a part time student? Can I pay for my classes as I go?