What You Could Spend Your Mega Millions On If You Won.
What would you do if you won the MEGA MILLIONS?I would take care of my family (I’m sure some would come out of the woodwork), and splurge a little, then put it away to live off of and set up my children for life.
Ever fantasize about that much money?
Here are some of the things you could purchase if you come up big Friday:
- A quarter of the L.A. Dodgers franchise, which is being purchased by a group led by former NBA great Magic Johnson for $2 billion. The sale includes Dodger Stadium.
- The world’s most expensive car, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, which goes for $2,600,000. So you could buy about 192 to hand out to your closest friends.
- About 4,065 shares of the world’s most expensive stocks, Berkshire Hathaway, which goes for about $123,000 a share.
- A 92,000-square foot house in Monaco, the world’s most expensive real estate at $5,408 a square foot.
- Pay for all Harvard’s 6,641 undergraduates to go to school for the year — and have almost $140 million left over. The cost of undergraduate tuition, room, and board at the prestigious Ivy League school for the 2011-12 academic year is $54,561, according to the “Harvard College Handbook for Students.” At that price, you could foot the entire four-year undergraduate bill ($218,244 per student) for 2,290 students or all the freshmen and then some.