Tower Avenue Road Construction Update For September 27
It's almost done! The summer-long project on Tower Avenue is nearing it's completion and a quick look in the direction past the orange cones reveals a job that is in it's final stages.
What's been going on over the past week?
- Concrete sidewalk has been placed in various locations between 12thStreet and Belknap Street
- Topsoil restoration complete to 11th Street
- Concrete safety islands installed at Hammond Avenue and 3rd Street. Red concrete placed at 12th and 13th Street intersections
- Asphalt patching completed in various parking areas between 4th Street and Broadway Street
- Beginning of light pole installation between Winter Street and 12thStreet
Here's what's on the work-list for this coming week:
- Concrete sidewalk work is scheduled to be completed between 13th and Belknap Street
- Tree grate boarders and light poles to be placed between Winter and Belknap Streets
- New curb, gutter, sidewalk, and asphalt is scheduled to be installed at 3rd Street
- Asphalt paving is scheduled to continue on all side streets as well as asphalt patching in parking lots. General restoration and cleaning will continue project wide.
- Scheduled to finish placing planting soil
- Begin pavement markings and permanent signs
For more information, click here.