Things to Know If You’re Attending the 2013 Superior Watercross Shootout
We hope to see you at the Superior Watercross Shootout, it is going to be an amazing weekend, but in order to make this event enjoyable for everyone we ask that the following rules be respected.
- No coolers or outside food/beverages
- Chairs are allowed however no tents or large umbrellas
- Swimming in the water is not allowed
- Animals are not allowed unless they are certified service animals.
- No unruly behavior, weapons, drugs or underage drinking will be allowed.