The Friday Five – What AreThese Five Songs or Artists Talking About? [AUDIO]
There is something all five songs/artists have in common. What is it? Give it your best guess, and if you’re stumped, ask friends, co-workers, and family. Click the link for the correct answer. Good luck, and enjoy the long Labor Say weekend!
1. Running on Empty by Jackson Browne
2. I’ve Found Someone of My Own by Free Movement
3. Rockin Down the Highway by Doobie Brothers
4. Loco-Motion by Grand Funk Railroad
5. Tumblin Dice by Rolling Stones
Scroll down for the correct answer.
The Answer is:
All Songs or artists have something to do with MOVEMENT