Newman’s Own Lite Honey Mustard Salad Dressing Recalled
Hopefully you didn’t use any of this on your salad over the Thanksgiving holiday; Officials from Newman’s Own have recalled some of their Lite Honey Mustard Dressing – over concerns that it contains an ingredient that isn’t listed on the label.
The ingredient in question is milk – which some people have allergies to.
Specifically, the recall involves the following product:
- Newman’s Own Lite Honey Mustard Dressing
- Sell By Date: 16 OCT 13 M
- Time Stamp between: 12:47-13:30
- UPC Code: 0 20662 00292 1
- Consumers that have a bottle of the dressing in their possession can return it to the store in which they bought it for a refund.