Minnesota State Fair Food Sees New Options For 2013
Let the deep-frying begin! It might be called the "Great Minnesota Get-Together", but the Minnesota State Fair is probably better known for its decadent food options. 2013 looks to be no exception, with nearly 50 new food items in the booths.
What can you expect if you go? Here's highlights:
- Grilled Glazed Donut
- Fried Pickles ‘n’ Chocolate
- Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp On-A-Stick
- Breakfast Sausage Corndog
- Candied Bacon Cannoli
- Chocolate Chili Ice Cream
- Cocoa Cheese Bites
- Craft Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Deep Fried Bread Pudding
- Deep Fried Olives
- Mini Donut Batter Crunch Ice Cream
- Wine Glazed Deep Fried Meatloaf
The Minnesota State Fair runs August 22 - September 2, 2013.