Five Apps That can Drive Your Spouse Crazy
Like you, I use apps on a daily basis. I use both ios and android apps, however I am pretty careful in that I only use apps that are productive for me. I might be in the minority I'll admit, but I just don't have time or desire for anything else.
Some people practically live on their smartphones or iPads and can't seem to live without checking who said or did what on their favorite sites. This can be an annoying situation, especially to the spouse or significant other.
A survey was recently taken by Session M to find out the five apps people could absolutely not live without. See if you agree with the statistics.
According to an article in USA Today, here are the findings.We'll start with the findings, based on questions to 7,500 folks.
The apps most cited, in order:
- Facebook (free; Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry)
- CandyCrush Saga (free; Apple, Android)
- Twitter (free; Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry)
- Instagram (free; Apple, Android)
- Angry Birds (99 cents; Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry)